Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
IMPORTANT: There is inevitable colour variation for each batch of plant dyes. This is due to Mother Nature and the human hand process. The pictures and the tones of the real life products might slightly differ.
Our Grace Top is such a dream to wear.
Double layered fabric.
Thin adjustable straps.
- Made from Eucalyptus Fabric (Tencel™).
- Plant dyed with Sappanwood bark, Mango and Indigo Leaves.
- Naturally antibacterial.
- Highly breathable.
- Ethically produced.
Please note that because of the hand dyeing and natural process of our dyes, each piece is unique, with its own colour variation and details. We trust that you also appreciate that uniqueness and originality about Louv’s designs.
*The best way to measure for the perfect size is to take your measurements of your chest diameter under the breasts (don’t measure with the breasts) . If you prefer your bra more fitting choose the smaller option and if you like it more lose choose the next option.
- Small: Fits 28 to 33 Inches (71cm - 84cm)/ Sz 8-10 Australian
- Medium: Fits 31 to 36 Inches (79cm - 92cm)/ Sz 10-12 Australian
- Large: Fits 34 to 39 Inches (87cm - 99cm)/ Sz 12-14 Australian
- Minimum 92% Tencel (Lyocell) & Maximum 8% Lycra (Spandex)
- Plant Dyes
Please handle and wash with care. Plant dyes need to be washed in cold water with a gentle non bleach detergent (natural detergent) and hung in the shade to dry.
Thank You for Shopping Consciously!